ShantuOct 30, 2012
I have completed my MBA in Financial services,and I have a working experience in a stock broking com...
See more
Ybcounsellor - Dear Shantu,
PHD is Doctoral Research. You have to work on your thesis and once your thesis is approved you are awarded PHD .Therefore it is entirely your choice of research .
We wish you all the best .
Oct 31, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall