PallaviJul 13, 2012
I have completed TY Bcom (corr.) from mumbai university, also i am certified as an internal auditor ...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Pallavi,

Depends on which company are you targeting.
- C.A will be more preferable .
- ICWAI could also be a a good option.
- Few companies though not all might consider law n C.S

Wishing you all the best!
Nov 26, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall