I have done B.Sc (Chemistry). i m working in pharma lab but i want to go in different feild like architecture field,, kya mai ch

We understand that you want to experiment with something different in your career which will let you be creative. If you are looking at fields like architecture it requires one to have completed 12th with math followed with an entrance exam like NATA or AIEEE.

Nevertheless, you can consider short term courses like graphics,animation,fashion designing etc. All these would require you to be good with your imagination and spatial ability (ability to view things in 3-dimensions) If you are looking at a change in your career, its advisable that-

1) read through various carers that you come across or simply log on to http://www.youngbuzz.com/careers/career-options

2) very important -  try giving the career test at YoungBuzz, which will help you understand you interests and your personality. The counseling session after the test will help you discuss your interests and personality values with the counselor and accordingly come up with career options for you.

Feel free to call on 022 24903015/17/19  for an appointment.