yogesh jadonFeb 04, 2012
I have done B.Sc(IT) and MCA(Master of computer application) from sikkim manipal university.both deg...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Yogesh, Most of the universities abroad prefer students who have completes their education via regular courses. As Ph.D is the highest degree, it requires a strong academic background.
Feb 07, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall