shubham sinhaSep 10, 2012
i have done b.tech in computer science. but now i want to work in hr field . is doing diploma course...
See more
Ybcounsellor - Dear Shubham ,
There are lot of colleges in Mumbai that offer you diploma in HR .I will send you a link which will help you further .
Kindly log on to-http://www.youngbuzz.com/colleges-guide.
Wish you all the best
Sep 14, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall