Ashrita PalsaniaAug 18, 2012
I have done my mba in marketing ..but i want to take up jobs in travel industry like airlines or tra...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Ashrita,
Frankfinn is a training institute for air hostesses and IATA is the International Air Transport Association which gives you certificate courses in travel and tourism. We would suggest doing a course from IATA.

All the Best!
Oct 17, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall