AshwiniSep 02, 2012
I have finished my BBM and am pursuing my Company Secretary course. I would like to change the cours...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Ashwini,

* I will be happy to help you'll will all the required information.
To get in training and development log on this institute :
- http://www.istddiploma.org/index.asp .
- http://www.persmin.gov.in/dopt.asp
All the information is given in detail on this link.

* To get into counselling you can do diploma course in counselling psychology.

* To become interpreter you have not really mentioned whether you want to translate some foreign language or technical interpreter. Kindly mention that clearly so we can help you with that.

Wishing you all the best!

Sep 03, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall