simranApr 03, 2012
i have got 56% in my 12th class. I want to do my cpl training in canada...please suggest me the righ...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Simran, thank you for your query.
In Canada there are many Colleges offering a CPL course. I would like to know whether during your 12th std did you study Physics and Mathematics subjects. You can also go through the below mentioned Colleges offering the CPL courses
Seneca College
Sky Wings Aviation Academy

In case you have any further queries kindly feel free to speak to any of the Young Buzz Counselors at:022 24903015/17/19/9594112626 and they will help you with the entire application process.

Do let us know

Good Luck!!!
Apr 03, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall