Abhishek TyagiOct 15, 2012
I have interest in Studies like:health related topics/Healthy Living or habits,Fitness and nutrition...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Abhishek,
For the studies that you seem interested in there are two options either you can do a BSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietics or a BSc in Biochemistry and then pursue an MSc in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition. If you are still unsure about the right career choice you could give the YoungBuzz career guidance test. This test will assess you on your aptitude, interest and personality. The integrated results of these tests will help you make an informed choice about your future.
The link for the test is:

If you wish to come for a counseling session with one of our career guidance counselors you can contact us at:
Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Andheri Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, Crystal Plaza,Unit-3/B, D wing,Ground floor,Opp Infinity Mall, Andheri West - 400-053.
Phone - 022 4295 6964 / +91 - 8652726666 / 8652868888.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Bangalore Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, S-612, south block, 6th floor, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,Bangalore- 560042.
Phone - 080-41134534.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.co

Oct 16, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall