meghaApr 16, 2012
i have just given my 12th exams i want to do accounting technician course . i want to know detail in...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Megha,

The Accounting Technician course is provided by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and as it is a specialized course in accounting it offers good job prospects. You will have to contact the ICAI to register for this course. Here are the links to their website that provides more detailed information about this course:

Hope this helps.
Please get back to us with your feedback and additional queries.
Wish you all the best!
Apr 16, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall