boya arshadaMay 24, 2013
i have scored 80% in SSC. i want to become a doctor. suggest me a good institute in hyderabad and pr...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hello Boya,
You first need to complete you 12th standard with science stream and with physics, chemistry and biology as subjects. After your 12th standard you have to give an entrance exam called NEET. Based on your entrance test results you will get admission in colleges.

To know more details you can click on the link below:


To know the best colleges in Hyderabad for doctor you can click on link below:
All the Best!
May 25, 2013

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall