samuelJan 05, 2012
i like to know more about travel and tourism
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Hi Samuel, Travel, Tourism and Hospitality courses are very popular with students planning to study abroad. Most of these courses a highly practical & some even provide industrial placement. As these courses can be taken at the diploma, Bachelor degree, PG Diploma & at the Master level, so can you please let us know your highest qualification. Also do inform us of the country of your choice- New Zealand, Australia & Singapore are good options.
Jan 05, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall