pavitraOct 01, 2012
i m in 12th grade doing science. i want to make a career in child counseling. i want to know what w...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Pavitra,
In order to pursue child counseling you need to take up psychology as a subject. Psychology is offered in the Arts stream so you can do your Bachelors of Arts (B.A.) specializing in psychology. That is, in the third year of your graduation you would have six papers of psychology. After which, you may do your masters in counseling psychology this would include a part on child counseling. There is no specific course for child counseling or child psychology in India.
Oct 04, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall