AashitaMay 25, 2012
i m an arts student in standard 12 . i want to know what is the scope in psychology further.
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Aashita,

You can work as a therapist, school counselor, career/vocational counselor, psychology teacher/lecturer etc. You could opt for MBA HR and work with govt. or private organizations as well.

In addition, you can click on the following link on our website to know more about working as a psychologist:

Hope this helps.
Please revert back to us with further queries and feedback.
May 25, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall