Neha vermaDec 22, 2012
i m commerce student can i do diploma course in special children after 12
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Neha,

Yes there are diploma courses and certifications available after your 10 + 2 you can take it up. If you are that keen you can also think of taking up D.ED / ECC / B.Ed with Remedy as your specialisation.

Wishing you all the best!
Dec 24, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall