vineet singhFeb 08, 2013
I m a govt drawing teacher in hilmachal pradesh . I m graduate with english , political science, soc...
See more
Ybcounsellor - Dear Vineet,
In order to become a lecturer or professor in a college you need to do your masters in any subject and then give an exam called NET/SET.
NET stands for National Eligibility test and SET stands for State eligibility test. The NET exam is held twice every year in June and December.

We wish you all the best for your future.
Feb 09, 2013

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall