Sahil AgrwalMar 30, 2012
i m a student of class XII studying in a world school situated in Delhi. Now i hav opted for scienc...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Sahil,
If you wish to opt for Engineering course after your class XII then you have take SAT test for USA/Canada whereas, for UK, Australia, NZ or Singapore you can apply on the basis of your Class X & XII result. An English Language test like IELTS/TOEFL is mandatory for all countries . However, for any country you apply, it is advisable that you should start with your application process atleast 10 months in advance of the commencement of the program.
kindly speak to our YoungBuzz Counselors for an appointment and solve all your queries related to study abroad at: 022 2490 3015/17/19/9594112626.
Mar 31, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall