rohitMar 06, 2012
i need a b.tech degree in electronics and communication engineering,,,,,,,can i??????????
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Rohit, Are you interested in studying in India or Abroad? In case you are interested in studying in abroad following is the eligibility criteria for B Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering).
• A student needs to clear higher secondary from a recognized board with very high marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
• Some institutions may also ask for an admission test for admission into the course.
• The duration of B Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering) course is 4 years.

If you are interested in studying abroad kindly do let me know, so that our Young Buzz Study Abroad Counselors will definitely help you with the entire admission procedure.

Awaiting reply!!!
Mar 07, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall