sathish kumarFeb 20, 2012
I need masters Degree in chemical engineering/ Petrochemical engineering/ Petroleum refining enginee...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Sathish, Are you interested in studying in India or Abroad? In case you are interested in studying abroad then you can consider countries such as USA, UK, Australia and Canada for the course that you are interested in pursuing.

Kindly do let me know the required information so that I will be able to assist you with the required information.
Feb 20, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall