sakshiOct 13, 2012
i need your help to get my career on right track. I have done my 12th with commerce and after that i...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hello Sakshi,
Every institution has its own procedure. The best way to go ahead with this is to go the the admin department of your university and ask them what their procedure is.
For information related to fashion Designing you can read more by clicking on the link:http://www.youngbuzz.com/careers/careerdetail/career-fashion-designer
Oct 15, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall