chokkalingam .c.mMay 15, 2012
i wanna to become a indian company reasearch analyst for that wat can i do ,,,,pls reply me
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi,

If you want to work as a research analyst for a company, you could work as a CFA or Equity Research Analyst etc.

You can click on the following link to and look for career options under the heading Finance and Accounts to know more about the above mentioned careers:

Hope this helps.
Please revert back to us with further queries and feedback.
May 16, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall