Simone CowellMar 16, 2011
I am a student in standard 12th in the arts stream and I want o be a fashion designer.Are there any ...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Thank you for your query.

For doing a bachelors in Fashion Designing, you can be from any stream and after your 12th standard apply for the entrance exams which are conducted in various institutes.
A few of those institutes are:

National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
National Institute of Design(NID)
Pearl Academy of Fashion Entrance Exam.

For further information please see the following link:


Regards ,
YoungBuzz Counsellor.
Mar 16, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Fashion Designer Wall