i want to the best colleges in india & (abroad which has 1year masters) in psychology(social/counsel...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Archish!

In india, there is no reputed university or college offering a one year masters in psychology. But the good news for you is that abroad in U.K. there are quite a few universities which offer the same, viz. University of Sunderland, Manchester Metropolitan University, Cardiff University, Lancaster University, University Of Aberdeen, Glasgow Caledonian University.

To know about the course offered by these universities, contact our expert study abroad counselors at any of the following locations:
Address -
Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Andheri Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, Crystal Plaza,Unit-3/B, D wing,Ground floor,Opp Infinity Mall, Andheri West - 400-053.
Phone - +91 - 8652726666 / 8652868888.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Bangalore Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, S-612, south block, 6th floor, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,Bangalore- 560042.
Phone - 080-41134534.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Delhi Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, Plot No: 283, 2nd Floor, Satyaniketan, Near Venkateshwara College, New Delhi - 110021.
Phone - 011 - 24671240/41.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

All the best!
Apr 18, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall