ClaireMay 11, 2012
I want to do majors in microbiology. can u help me in da formaities, tests i need to take and i wan...
See more
Ybcounsellor - Dear Clarie,

Are you keen to pursue your masters from USA and Canada, as you didn’t mention any particular country because, GRE and Toefl test are only required for USA and Canada primarily.

In oder to secure an admission to a reputed university, your GRE range should 310-320.

Toefl- 100 above.

Don’t be scared and confused, just call YB counselor at 022 24903015/17/19/9594112626..
May 15, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall