NeerajJan 05, 2012
I want to do MS in Mechanical engineering from any of the top university in the selected countries ....
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Neeraj, you can pursue your Masters in Mechanical Engineering from countries such US, UK or Canada. The earliest intake is the Fall term (Sep ) and the right time to apply is right now. Why don't you come and meet our Young Buzz Counselors who will ensure that you get the best Universities suiting your profile and also see to it that you meet the application deadlines for each Universities. Please fell free to contact us on 8652726666/ 24903015 for further guidance
Jan 16, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall