angel roselinnJan 04, 2012
i want to do ms in USA? what all i should prepare!
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Hi Angel, for an Ms degree in US,firstly, please note that most of the universities require 16 yrs of education, i.e 12+4. You will have to appear for an entrance test- either GMAT or GRE, an English proficiency test like- TOEFL. You will also need a strong SOP,Essay, LORs, Transcripts, affidavit of support etc. We can help you with the samples. We, at Young Buzz also conduct GRE, GMAT, TOEFL classes and provide attractive discounts & flexible batches for our students, so if possible, please fell free to contact us on 8652726666/ 24903015 for further guidance.
Jan 05, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall