nancygraceFeb 04, 2012
i want to do my PG course in abroad with scholarships.i want to do M.S.now i'm doing BE(EIE) with 91...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Nancygrace, Scholarships are generally provided by various government organizations in India & abroad or by the Universities. Whereas, YoungBuzz helps students in the application procedure, University shortlisting, editing of SOP & essays, pre & post arrivals, visa processing, forex, etc…
Kindly get in touch with our Young Buzz Study Abroad Counselors at: 022 2490 3015/17/19.
Feb 07, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall