Rajashree MohapatraMar 25, 2012
I want to do my PhD from abroad so where can I can pursue without availing GRE or Gmat score card
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Rajashree, You can apply to UK/Australia/NZ for PHD without GRE.

Do let me know if you need help in shortlisting the Universities for the above mentioned countries.

Awaiting reply.
Mar 26, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall