abhijit s jadhavApr 18, 2012
i want to do part time or correspondance B.E or equivalent in civil engineering witout stop my job
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Abhijit!

Before we mention a few universities that offer correspondence B.E., let us inform you that correspondence B.E. would have no value in the market/industry. So it is better if you pursue a full-time course. But if it is not possible, universities like IGNOU, RVD (Rajasthan Vidyapeeth) and YCMOU are few universities offering correspondence.

Hope this helps. For any further queries, do get back to us.

All the best!
Apr 18, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall