Husain ManasawalaMar 27, 2013
I want to do theoretical physics, become a physicist. I wanna know where to be going, what course...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Hi Hussain, To study Bachelors in Theoretical Physics you can study in UK, USA or Europe. After your graduation, you can continue to study and complete PhD, after which you can work as Scientist, Researcher, Faculty etc. or if you dont want to study further you can work as Associate Professor, Research Associate etc.
Mar 28, 2013

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall