K.PreethiDec 30, 2011
i want free consulting service to do higher education
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Hi Preethi, We provide free services for countries like UK, Aus, Singapore etc. These include, not just the initial counseling, but also course and uni shortlisting, sop, lor guidance, applications, visa guidance and documentaion, scholarships info, bank loan info,accomodation guidance, pre and post dep help and more. Pl visit our offices.
Jan 02, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall