ardhendu sekhar dasJan 28, 2012
i want to ms in power electronics from a reasonable good college with minimum cost.
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Ardhendu,
Good to know that, can you also let us know which country you are keen at?
Below are few univs for MS in Power electronics-
1.Northeastern university.USA
2.Southern Methodist university, USA
3.University of central Florida,USA
4.Kingston university,Uk
5.Swansea university,Uk
Can you also assist what is your budget, and your country of interest then we can further assist you better.

For any further assistance kindly get in touch with our Young Buzz Study Abroad Counselors:
Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Jan 28, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall