yogesh jadonFeb 03, 2012
I want to Ph.D in computer science from germany with english language.
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Yogesh, in Germany certainly you can do your PhD in Computer Science course in English, but it is mandatory to complete Level 3 of German Language course from a
recognized institute in India or study German Language in Germany before you start with your course.

For further assistance kindly meet our Young Buzz Study Abroad Counselors: 022 2490 3015/17/19
Feb 03, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall