monish awasthiJan 22, 2012
i want post graduation study in abroad ..plz suggest me about my carrier ...now i m doing engineerin...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Monish, you can apply for Master course abroad and can choose subjects specifically in Engg stream or with a combination of Engg with Management and these options are available with most of the Universities abroad. For more specific information please forward us your complete academic details and let us know you country choice.

For any further details kindly get in touch with us:
Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Bangalore Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, S-612, south block, 6th floor, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,Bangalore- 560042.
Phone - 080-41134534.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com
Jan 23, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall