Mayank MaheshwariMay 07, 2012
I want to pruse my Career in C.A after my 12 th class over
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Mayank,

In order to become a Chartered Accountant, you will have to register yourself with the ICAI and clear three different levels of exams followed by practical training.

You can visit the following links to know more about working as a CA and the exams that you need to clear:

Hope this helps.
Please revert back to us with further queries and feedback.
May 08, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall