SoumyaJan 19, 2013
I want to pursue higher education abroad and with a scholarship so as to reduce financial burden. So...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Hi Soumya, there are two types of scholarship – Internal & External. Internal is offered by university where you wish to study and you can apply only when you have got offer from university. For External Scholarship, you must have offer letter from university where you have decided to study then apply with your profile, if selected they will notify you and process for such scholarship are decided by the body conducting them.
Mar 04, 2013

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall