When you say you are considering MS you must be in middle of your B.E or B.Tech. Studying abroad is a decision thats very subjective. Hence before you make a final decision you need to take into consideration a lot many thing like:
* Are you ready to earn and learn?
* Are you ready to stay away from your family and friends?
* Can your parents afford it?
Also while you take this decision understand what is your aim of studying abroad.There are usually 3 types:
1) Ones who want to study and come back home
2) Ones who want to study, work for a couple of years and then come back
3) Ones who want to settle abroad permanently.
Which one are you?
Hopefully these thoughts allow you to get a better perspective while considering the repercussions of studying abroad.
In order to help you further and make an informed decision you can contact our study abroad experts who will be able to guide you through the universities, their procedures etc. Feel free to log on to http://www.youngbuzz.com/studyabroad - one stop for all your study abroad queries.
We can also help you with the information on studying here in India.