sangitaJan 09, 2012
i want to pursue PhD in chemistry from abroad.... can u tell me about the procedure to get into cont...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Sangita, I would suggest US Universities for your PhD in Chemistry. You would have to appear for your GRE and TOEFL and the Application deadline is 1 year before. They have a Fall (August) intake for your course. Contact us for further admission procedure.kindly get in touch with our Study Abroad Counselors at 022 24904111/9594112626
Jan 10, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall