Davairoli 00118Feb 10, 2012
i want to study in abrod after my 10 who can i reach there????/
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Davairoli, after your 10th std you can do a foundation course in abroad and then continue your studies or the other option is that you can complete your 12th std and then apply for a Bachelors degree course in abroad.
In case you are interested and need assistance, you can always contact the Young Buzz Study Abroad counselors and they will take you through the entire admission process.
You may contact them at the below mentioned address:
Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Andheri Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, Crystal Plaza,Unit-3/B, D wing,Ground floor,Opp Infinity Mall, Andheri West - 400-053.
Phone - +91 - 8652726666 / 8652868888.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Bangalore Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, S-612, south block, 6th floor, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,Bangalore- 560042.
Phone - 080-41134534.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Delhi Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, Plot No: 283, 2nd Floor, Satyaniketan, Near Venkateshwara College, New Delhi - 110021.
Phone - 011 - 24671240/41.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

All The Best!!!
Feb 10, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall