Karan PatelApr 07, 2012
I want to study and job in canada should i get addmission in canada for master's degree.......
Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Karan, As you are looking for study and work options, Canada is one of the options where students are given opportunity to stay and work for up to 3 years.
GRE is a preferred test which most of the universities would ask for; however, IELTS is the mandatory test which every student has to write. For more information, kindly consult with YoungBuzz Counselor at the earliest.
Apr 10, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall