rachitJan 28, 2012
i want to study hotel management abroad .please help me out as i want to become a chef
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Rachit,
In order to become an chef, you need to pursue a culinary management course kindly check these universities for same-

1.The Culinary Institute of America
2.le cordon blue
If you looking for any other details kindly contact us-Young Buzz Study Abroad Counselors.
Jan 28, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall