Devendra PandeyDec 27, 2011
i want to study in uk as well as job ./.
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Hi Devendra, If you are going to the UK (or any country), as an international student, you are expected to study full time & can work part time- upto 20 hrs per wk. In UK u can work either on or off campus. After the completion of your course you will get some time to stay back & search for a full time job.
Jan 02, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall