Sandeep SinghMar 11, 2012
I will complete my Mechanical Engineering by August 2012.I am aspiring for some job in United States...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Sandeep ,
In USA there are extension school which have job oriented courses, you can check with UCI extension school.
For further details Contact Young Buzz Study Abroad Counselors at: 022 2490 3015/17/19.
Mar 12, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall