i wish to pursue MDS in Oral and maxillofacial surgery
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Snigdha,

Can you please tell us from which country you wish to pursue your Masters, well here is the list of the US universities that offer MS in Oral & Maxillofacial surgery. Please go through their respective websites for more details

Boston University

Loma Linda University

University of Iowa

University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences Campus.

For further details contact with our Young Buzz Study Abroad Counselors at:022 2490 3015/17/19.
Feb 09, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall