gajananJan 22, 2012
i would like to persuie my masters from united kingdom & would also wanted to work part time during ...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Gajanan, You can surely study masters program from UK provided you let us know what course you want to pursue and forward us your academic profile to suggest you few names. International students are allowed to work Part Time 20hrs per week and full Time during vacations.

All The Best!!!!
Jan 23, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall