Anish GawandeApr 10, 2012
I would like to pursue a Liberal Arts degree, majoring in Economics and Public Policy. I plan to bec...
See more
Anish Gawande - What if I don't want Liberal Arts - could you suggest other normal undergraduate colleges which specialize in Economics and Public Policy?
Apr 13, 2012

YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Anish,

Mentioned below are names of some Universities in USA offering a course in Economics or Public Policy Analysis.

• Cornell University
• Duke University
• Emory University
• Florida State University
• George Mason University

Good Luck!!!
Apr 17, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall