Samuel JacobOct 26, 2012
I would like to study in a good engineering college. I am currently doing my 12th grade. What are th...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Samuel,
For engineering you are suppose to give the ISEET (Institute of sciences engineering eligibility test ) and a good score in ISEET and higher grade 12 marks will get you to the top engineering colleges .
We wish you all the best !
Oct 26, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall