Suparna SahitaMar 09, 2011
What course do I have to do after my 12th to be a psycologist?
Kainaz Amrolia - As per my understanding of the field, Clinical Psychologists are the best paid in India as they are "specialists" who can deal with the severe cases. The second best paid are Career Counsellors.
Apr 20, 2011

Zelam More - I WANT TO DO M.A. in psychology and den i want to take up an IAS exam but i want ot have a degree for sychology too so wat according to you would b a better suggestion for the career i choose keeping in mind my IAS examination
Apr 23, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Psychologist Wall