Anokhi KharaApr 11, 2012
If i want to fine arts in mumbai after tybcom graduate .. den which college is suitable ???
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Anokhi,

There are several colleges under the Mumbai University that provide both UG and PG level courses in Fine Arts.

Some of the institutes are as follows:
Dr. B. B. Gaitonde Charitable Trust’s College of Applied Arts
Rachana Sansad’s College of Applied Arts and Craft
Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art
Sir J.J. School of Art

In addition, to know more about the courses offered by the Mumbai University you can click on the following link: http://www.mu.ac.in/courses/Fine%20Art.pdf

Hope this helps.
Please revert back to us with further queries and feedback.
Wish you all the best!
Apr 12, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall