kritika.Jan 03, 2012
I'll be giving HSC Science n aspire to take up medical -cardiology. but m very confused and not cle...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Kritika. IN order to become a cardiologist you will have to completes your MBBS first and team it up with a diploma in cardiology. Alternatively you can also consider pursuing MS in general medicine and then DM in cardiology.
In order to get into MBBs you will have various entrance exams after 12th like AIIMs-CET, MH-T-CET, etc.
Its advisable that you log on to http://www.youngbuzz.com/careers/careerdetail/cardiologist for detailed information on the career, its opportunities, remuneration etc.

This will surely help.

Feel free to write back for further queries.

All the best, Kritika!

Jan 04, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall